Canal Zone, Cyprus, & Falaise 1952-54

Topics about the Regiment after the Second World War up to the amalgamation in 1959.

Canal Zone, Cyprus, & Falaise 1952-54

Postby plbramham » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Has anyone spotted these pages in The Canal Zoners February 2012 newsletter? The photos are printed at low res. and pixelated, but I suppose if anyone was particularly interested you could e-mail: canalzoners@yahoo.com, or web site is: www.canalzoners.com
Attachments
canal zone001.jpg
The Canal Zoners Feb 2012 newsletter
canal zone002.jpg
The Canal Zoners Feb 2012 newslatter
plbramham
General
General

Re: Canal Zone, Cyprus, & Falaise 1952-54

Postby kerchi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Great photos! Tried looking on the website but it doesn't seem to be working, the links are temprarily dead and broken or the site just doesn't like the opera and firefox browsers.
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Postby IanT » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

It doesn't work with IE either. If you look at the page source all the links point to the C: drive and to where the files for the website are backed up. Looks like someone has messed up when uploading the website.
Ian
IanT
Major
Major

Postby kerchi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 pm

The website still doesn't work :-(

I'm still interested to the 'Gallery of Memories' and 'Gallery of Places & People' sections. I hope they get it fixed soon.
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Return to Post-WW2 (1945-1959)