Forum feedback

A place for various different forms of insignia used by the Regiment.

Forum feedback

Postby kerchi » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:10 pm

If you have any comments / general feedback about the forum, how to make it better, things you would like to see and maybe things that need some attention, then please feel free to post them below. Your feedback is important to ensure the forum continues to move forward in the right direction. Thanks 8-)
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Re: Forum feedback

Postby mrdeacon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Tough one there Chris to me it's alright the way it is.
mrdeacon
Colonel
Colonel

Postby kerchi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:56 am

Thanks Mike. If you do ever think of anything that would make it better be sure to let me know and I'll see if I can implement it ;-)
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Postby southbank22 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 am

image1.jpeg
why did he die in 1917 when the battle of Loos was 1915? was the battle on going?
The forum was set up first and foremost to bring together those with an interest and passion in the Regiment; to ask questions, share stories, provide knowledge and post photos relating to the regiment during the various conflicts and peacetimes it bore witness to:

I have found impossible to do any of the above - I am computer literate but find very difficult to navigate your site it has taken me an hour to get this far - I still get logged off every time I try to find a different or correct way to post - it may be something very basic that I'm getting wrong - perhaps have a 'POST HERE' button may do the trick!

Chris Goodwin

southbank22
southbank22
Private
Private

Postby southbank22 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:59 am

southbank22 wrote:
image1.jpeg
The forum was set up first and foremost to bring together those with an interest and passion in the Regiment; to ask questions, share stories, provide knowledge and post photos relating to the regiment during the various conflicts and peacetimes it bore witness to:

I have found impossible to do any of the above - I am computer literate but find very difficult to navigate your site it has taken me an hour to get this far - I still get logged off every time I try to find a different or correct way to post - it may be something very basic that I'm getting wrong - perhaps have a 'POST HERE' button may do the trick!

Chris Goodwin

southbank22

In memory of 8216 CPL Albert Goodwin
6th Battalion Border Regiment
Killed in action, Battle of Loos 19th November 1917 age 31
My great uncle - brother of my grandfather who entrusted me with his brothers medals before he died in 1968
southbank22
Private
Private

Postby kerchi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:14 pm

southbank22 wrote:I have found impossible to do any of the above - I am computer literate but find very difficult to navigate your site it has taken me an hour to get this far - I still get logged off every time I try to find a different or correct way to post - it may be something very basic that I'm getting wrong - perhaps have a 'POST HERE' button may do the trick!

Chris Goodwin

southbank22

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear you have found difficulties navigating through and post on the forum. What exact problems have you encountered? I have tested your forum permission and there seems to be nothing amiss there. Boards and forums have been grouped by subject so this should make it easier to navigate.

Each board is sub-divided into forums and each forum is sub-divided into topics. Each topic can be replied to by clicking on the 'post reply' button, which is directly located under each topic title. Most, if not all forums, have a 'quick reply' button located at the bottom, which allows for more instant posting without the use of the text editor.

In the text editor the 'save draft', 'preview' and 'submit buttons are located directly under the text editor.

If you take too long to post any text and/or images you will be logged off. This is a security reason. If you are typing larger pieces of text it is recommended to type in a desktop text editor first then copy and paste it over before posting on the forum.

If you are still having issues get back to me.

Chris
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Return to Badges, pins and stripes