Forum closure

Topics about the Regiment's earliest years from 1881.

Re: Forum closure

Postby kerchi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:27 pm

IanT wrote:I take it that the wiki is only going to cover WW1, so no inter-war, WW2 or post war stuff that is on the current forum site

Yes, my current plan is to focus mainly on WWI, however, I'm not going to discount the inter-war years and WWII etc. In the future. As I have a mighty task of writing about the Lonsdales and the Borders in general during WWI it will be some time if any other projects were to be included. My to-do list is pretty substantial and because I am doing this solo (although anyone can help out if they so wish) time is always an issue, especially as I still haven't had time to go through the forum and transfer any relevant/informative posts and images to the wiki.
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Previous

Return to The Early Years